Friday, May 20, 2011

Mega Swagbucks Day!!

TGIF! I love Fridays since it's the start of the weekend but I especially love fridays being that it's Mega Swagbucks Day  Now if you haven't checked out Swagbucks before you probably wondering what the heck I am talking about. Swagbucks is the coolest site, it rewards you for stuff you're doing anyway surfing the net, shopping online, surveys etc. You earn swagbuck dollars in any denomination from 1-1000.  So what do I use my "bucks" on you ask, well how does Amazon, Home Depot or CVS giftcards sound. Thanks to Swagbucks I paid for most of my kids Christmas presents with Amazon giftcards. The best part Amazon giftcards are only 450 bucks. So all that being said Mega Swagbucks Day means you can earn usually double the bucks when you search. So have fun and happy searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment